Wines of Germany Canada
578 Blenheim Cres.
Oakville, ON L6J 6P6
(905) 815 1581
Fax: (905) 844-1016
Welcome to the official site of the
Wines of Germany – Canada.
The best way to enjoy this site is to sip and surf.
Open a chilled bottle of German Riesling and enjoy its lively citrus and clean floral flavours on your cyber-tour of Germany’s vineyards.
Discover how the contemporary taste of German wines
goes so beautifully with the cuisines of the world. Wines
for all seasons. Wines for all reasons. There’s a German wine for every dish you’re serving – or to enjoy before a meal, or
after a meal to accompany your dessert
(or indeed instead of a dessert!).
What you can discover about German wines on this site:
- Levels of quality (German wine laws are the most precise in telling you the degree of dryness to fruity sweetness of the wine you desire)
- Reading the Label (German wines give you all the information to help you to decide what to buy)
- Where to travel (Touring any of Germany’s thirteen wine regions makes a great experience)
WINE PRESS – NEWS AND EVENTS:
- Current news from the vineyards
- German wine events in cities across Canada
- Newest wines to Canada
- German wine listings
- Deutsches Weininstitut, Mainz
- German vineyard sites
- German winemakers
- Provincial Liquor Boards
- German Wine Societies
- Wine associations